Along with the ability to experience a diverse cinematic display year-round, members of the Charlotte Film Society receive a number of benefits through supporters of the CFS and partnership programs. Memberships are tax-deductible and make great gifts.
For a $12 membership fee you will receive:
- Reduced ticket price for all the Saturday Night Cine Club series and the Back Alley Film Series film screenings ($5 members, $10 non-members)
- Reduced admission rates to all Charlotte Film Lab events. Ticket prices will vary depending on event.
- $1 off ticket price at the Regal Manor Twin Theater, Regal Park Terrace Stadium 6 and Regal Ballantyne Village Theater through December (some exceptions may apply)
- Every 6th rental is free at VisArt Video (support a local video store and get free rentals all year long!)
- Notifications of special screenings including early screenings of new films and guest speakers at films throughout the year
Each membership runs through December of the year of purchase and can be purchased online or at any of the Charlotte Film Society screenings and events and redeemed prior to purchasing a ticket.
For those interested in becoming a member, there are 2 easy ways:
1. Click here to download a copy of our membership application or fill out the information below and print it to mail with your payment. Alternatively, you can pay online here and fill out the corresponding information: Buy Membership Online
2. Come to any of the Charlotte Film Society screenings and sign up there! [Memberships may be filled out prior to purchasing tickets to receive a membership rate the day of purchase]
Membership is only $12 per person!
Membership cards are Non-Transferable. ID may be requested at the box office.
Memberships are tax-deductible but you can also make a donation to the Charlotte Film Society. This donation will help with operations, venue rentals, and support our long-term goals. Make a donation at any of the Charlotte Film Society’s events or make a secure donation online here: Donate Online